Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The President Is Plainly Plastered

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/163 - Release Date: 11/8/2005

 
From Unknown News:
 
The President Is Plainly Plastered

by Yomama, Unknown News

Nov. 8, 2005

I'm pretty good on the subject of Navajo rugs.
Why? Because I spent years in the field. Am
I perfect at it? No, but I am pretty good. I'm
kind of proud of that.

I also know my way around a bottle of
whiskey. I am not particularly proud of that.
But I do know what I am talking about here.
Believe me. I have seen the same things
happening on my own face that I see
happening on the President's face.

And these photos have not been altered in any way.

Maybe Mr Bush and I both need to visit a dermatologist. Maybe that's all there is to it. ;)

But if I could bet it, I'd give 3 to 2 that the President is drinking again. And he is drinking a lot. That's a whiskey face.

I was a bartender for years and years. I am not bullshitting you. He's drinking.

Me, I wouldn't even try to go out into the big world of trading old Navajo rugs when I was drunk. It's not an art, it's a science.

The trouble is that we have a freaking President who's out there drunk on his butt, running the most powerful country in the world.

© by the author.

What do you think?



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/163 - Release Date: 11/8/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home